A second hand Challenger Haylage Baling System is for sale
The system was manufactured by Challenger and installed in September 2011; it is designed to break
down large, rectangular field bales of haylage and re-bale the haylage into 20kg bales. This is achieved by
the walking beam feeding large bales into the high speed bale breaker which loosens and breaks up the haylage before conveying it into the baler weigh scale hopper and the baler produces compressed bales of haylage into bags placed on the eject chute by the operator. The operator then seals the bale using a thermal bale sealer.
Loose haylage is weighed prior to producing each bale to ensure consistent bale weights, the bale weight
setting is easily adjustable via a controller mounted on the front of the control panel.
This complete system includes the following equipment: –
1. Walking Beam conveyor with adjustable feed rate
2. High speed bale breaker with adjustable drive speeds
3. Mass Measured Baler producing up to 180 x 20kg bales per hour (3600kg)
4. System control panel with auto / manual options
5. Thermal bag sealer
6. Scissor lift with twin 300mm gravity pallet conveyors
7. Pallet wrapper with twin 300mm gravity conveyors
8. Twin 300mm Gravity accumulation conveyors.
Offers in the region of £75,500.00 – ex-works – excluding VAT