We are committed to meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. To achieve this we will:
- Review and continually improve the effect of our business on the environment.
- Prevent pollution.
- Promote responsibility for the environment within the organization and communicate and implement this policy at all levels within the workforce.
- Manage risk to minimize adverse impact to people and the environment.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively, taking action where appropriate to reduce the use of energy, water and other resources.
- Minimise waste by application of Reduce, Re-use, Recycle.
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation and codes of practice, and go beyond current regulations where practical.
- Identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff and encourage them to develop new ideas and initiatives.
- Provide appropriate resources to meet the commitments of this policy.