Second hand plastic recycling line
A complete plastic recycling line is offered for sale which was removed by us from site in November 2012 in a fully working condition and which comprises the following;
1. A Meltog twin shaft shredder fitted with a crescent shaped ram assist hopper and including both a control panel and guarding for the ram assist function
2. An ‘L-shaped’ sidewall belt conveyor to feed material from the shredder (item 1) to the scroll washing machine (item 3)
3. A Rotojet scroll washing machine including a control panel, fume extraction fan and two filters
4. A round separator screen and settling reservoir
5. A Rotojet gas fired rotary dryer fitted with basic in-feed and out-feed guarding
6. An inclined sidewall belt conveyor to feed material from the rotary dryer (item 5) to the granulator (item 7)
7. Zerma granulator including a control panel and fully enclosed feed hopper
8. Transport fan complete with ducting to the granulator (item 7) and ducting to the cyclone in item 9
9. Twin bulk bag filling station fitted with a cyclone, manual diverter valve and a bag filter
The equipment was originally installed in a ‘U-shape’ to keep it relatively compact; however, it would be possible to install it in line or in an ‘L-shape’ if necessary. It included new and refurbished equipment when it was installed in circa 2011, it can be sold as seen or refurbished to suit the client and it can be seen at our Hull site by appointment only.
Offers are requested on the complete plastic recycling line for either an outright purchase sold as seen, an outright purchase including some reconditioning or on a rental basis. Please contact Richard Green at the address below if you wish to discuss this further.